During this time of increased risk, we are providing curbside care for our patients. We believe this is the safest way to provide care for you pets and the best way to keep both our clients and our staff members safe and healthy and reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Please be patient and know that wait times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to take care of all of our patients during these difficult and challenging times.
Some Rules and What to Expect
- One client with a mask is allowed in the building for scheduled appointments. The ONLY exception to this rule is for families that are euthanizing a pet-limited to 2 family members.
- Face masks are required, at all times, if you are out of your vehicle or interacting with staff.
- If you are ill, please stay home. Arrangements can be made if your pet is sick and needs to be seen.
- Please park in the lot nearest our entry door.
- When you arrive, please call (978)283-0214, when prompted, press 2.
- Please let us know where you have parked and what make and color vehicle you are in. We will call you when its your turn to come in. If you’d prefer not to come in we can also come get your pet.
- If you will not have a cell phone with you, please let us know this when you make your appointment.
- Payment by credit/debit card is preferred.
- Your pet will be brought back out to you with any necessary medications, instructions, etc. that are needed if you chose the curbside option.