During this time of increased risk, we are providing curbside care for our patients. We believe this is the safest way to provide care for you pets and the best way to keep both our clients and our staff members safe and healthy and reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Please be patient and know that wait times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to take care of all of our patients during these difficult and challenging times.
Some Rules and What to Expect
- No clients are allowed in the building. The ONLY exception to this rule is for families that are euthanizing a pet-limited to 2 family members.
- Face masks are required, at all times, if you are out of your vehicle or interacting with staff.
- If you are ill, please stay home. Arrangements can be made if your pet is sick and needs to be seen.
- Please park in the lot nearest our entry door, or in the numbered spots (1,2,3) in the lot closest to the ball fields.
- When you arrive, please call (978)283-0214, when prompted, press 3.
- Please let us know where you have parked and what make and color vehicle you are in.
- If you will not have a cell phone with you, please let us know this when you make your appointment.
- When you arrive, our staff will come out to greet you and take any history needed. It would be helpful if you can provide a written history of any problems or concerns. The staff member will then bring your pet inside the hospital.
- The veterinarian will examine your pet and discuss their findings by phone or in person.
- Tests, vaccinations, and treatments will be performed, as necessary.
- Payment by credit/debit card is preferred.
- Your pet will be brought back out to you with any necessary medications, instructions, etc. that are needed.